discovering a simpiler life

discovering a simpiler life

Friday, 15 January 2016

A photo a day for the month of January ~ week 2


Again like 2015, 2016 is flying along, well for me it seems.  It's week 2 of the the photo a day for the month of January challenge that I'm loving.  I was really lucky to have a 5 day trip to New Zealand to meet up with some dear friends for laughs, food and relaxation and it was fabulous.  I think it will take me awhile to recover from it but was worth it :)
Ok, so here's my week: 

Day 8 "Landscape"


Day 9 "Shoes"



Day 10 "Lucky" this was a bucket list item of travelling overseas flying solo and I did it without raising stress levels and Air New Zealand were a pleasure to deal with. (Not a sponsored comment!!)



Day 11 "Outdoors" this was at the breathtaking Brick Bay winery



Day 12 "Something I wore" my wedding and engagement rings that I love



Day 13 "Three of a kind" mojitos baby!!



Day 14 "Close up"


so until next week....ciao Jan x

8 comments :

  1. Love all of these....your crocheting is just amazing....beautiful little booties. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are so cute!! New Zealand-how gorgeous! Will we see some more pics from there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I adore them too, thanks Lorraine - unfortunately no other photos of New Zealand as my phone/camera was playing up - I've got it all in my mind though such a beautiful place.

      Delete
  3. Love it Jan! I'm glad you had an awesome time in NZ...hard not to. Oh yeah to mojitos baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely Jem - a shame we couldn't meet up hey!! Mmm mojitos were awesome! xxx

      Delete
  4. Love all these, really interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...