discovering a simpiler life

discovering a simpiler life

Wednesday 3 February 2016

a photo a day for the month of January - week 4

It's the final week of the photo a day challenge for the month of January and I have really enjoyed doing it.  I've started the next photo a day challenge but might leave that on instagram as it's eating into my hooking time doubling up the photos :) You can catch me on @janelladean or for my crochet on @agluttonouswifehooks.


Day 22 "night"


Day 23 "play"



Day 24 "window"


Day 25 "numbers"

Day 26 "simplicity"

Day 27 "telephone"


Day28 "smile"


Day 29 "home"


Day 30 "flat lay"


Day 31 "me"



Ciao, Jan x

4 comments :

  1. I LOVE that clock (bedside table)! Does it keep time or just look gorgeous on the table? I have to tell you, you have inspired me to give crocheting a small rug a shot. I used to do a lot of crochet/knitting but stopped once our kids were born. I'm trying this http://www.lookatwhatimade.net/crafts/yarn/crochet/sophies-universe-cal-2015/sophies-universe-part-1-cal-2015/ thought it looked like a good place to start after a 30 year break (I'm officially an idiot!). Not sure how far I get before I realise Should focus on counting more and unplug it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No that clock is purely ornamental ;) I couldn't stand the ticking!! Wow that crochet blanket you are starting with looks so beautiful and tricky!!! Good luck with it after that sizable break - I bet its just like riding a bike!! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Is that chicken taking selfies? Simplicity is my favourite. I find your photos calming Jan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I think she would if she could Jem!! Thanks for your kind words xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...