discovering a simpiler life

discovering a simpiler life

Monday 23 June 2014

A photo a day for the month of June 2014 ~ week 3

Another great week of thinking about each day following Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge.  You can see the photos from week 1 here and week 2 here.  Here are week 3's photos

Day 15 "lovely" a lovely weekend away with friends


Day 16 "in the shadows" this was the view out the window of the bus on the way home from the city


Day 17 "peaceful" taken awhile ago at a friends place in the country


Day 18 "quirky" this is a teddy that my 88 yr old nana made for my daughter last week, he's adorable but a bit quirky




Day 19 "habit" mmm coffee


Day 20 "yay" for fresh bread just out of the oven


Day 21 "here I am" on our almost daily walk with my boy Magic



So thats it til next week :) 

Its week 26 in the 52 week money challenge, oh I've really got to get caught up!

Ciao, Jan

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...